The Plan for Pitt
We have united in launching a new phase of institutional planning, determined to build on strengths and confront challenges to hone our unique identity as a top university deeply engaged with the world beyond our campus.
Center for Teaching and Learning
The University of Pittsburgh’s Center for Teaching and Learning is uniquely positioned to assist and support faculty members as they explore new models, tools, and technologies. From seminars about personalized education, to learning initiatives and teaching resources, the center is the hub for teaching innovation at Pitt.
University Center for International Studies
The University Center for International Studies offer scores of international programs and resources. Think on-campus co-curricular activities, study abroad programs, international studies certificates, foreign languages, and overseas internships. Our international experts and advisors will help you navigate the options, offer counsel on internationalizing your academic career, and find ways to expand your cultural awareness.
Personalized Education Links
- Personalized Learning: What It Really Is and Why It Really Matters (Educause)
- Transforming Education, One Student At A Time (Forbes)
- The Role of Personalized Learning in iPASS (Educause)
- How Personalized Learning Unlocks Student Success (Educause)
- Personalized Learning: Using Technology to Improve the Student Experience (Educase)
- Developing Our Understanding Of Personalized Learning (Forbes)
- Integrated Planning and Advising for Student Success – iPASS (Gates Foundation)
- Technology-Enabled Advising (Gates Foundation)
- Creating a Campus Culture Where Every STEM Student Graduates (David Laude, Civic Scientist Lecture Series, Rice University)
- Everybody can get an A (David Laude, TEDxSpeedwayPlaza)